Risk and Safety Management Overview
Infiniti HR is committed to helping our clients develop, implement and sustain a safe and healthy work environment. We strive to provide guidance on workplace health and safety to ensure healthy working conditions. We do this by creating custom risk management plans to help our clients educate employees on how to use safe work practices at all times.
As a valued client of Infiniti HR, you have access to our risk management services, risk management plans and safety management systems training.
Compliance with federal and state safety regulations is considered the minimum standard for safety and health at Infiniti HR, and we emphasize the integration of health and safety measures into all job tasks with our clients so that accident prevention, health and quality job performance become part of each client’s management system.
Infiniti HR’s risk management services include, but are not limited to:
Integrated workers’ compensation coverage options with aggressive claims administration
Thorough and comprehensive safety assessment with recommendations
OSHA and other statutory compliance and best practice consultation
Assistance with safety-related policy and procedure development
Access to professionals with safety/risk management expertise who can assist you with safety-related issues as they happen
Work Related Injury
All workplace injuries must be reported to an Infiniti HR representative immediately; regardless of how insignificant the injury or complaint may be at the time of the incident. An Infiniti HR representative will coordinate prompt medical triage and facilitate the filing of the claim and manage the ongoing claims administration efforts including return-to-work expectations. The injury reporting form can be accessed here for immediate filing.
As the most customizable PEO, we want to make your web experience worthwhile. The following forms are needed at the start of a Workers’ Compensation claim to ensure that the claim is processed quickly and accurately, and the employee has everything they need to be treated appropriately.
- Authorization for Medical Services & Injury Care Protocol – State National
- Authorization for Medical Services & Injury Care Protocol – Sunz Insurance
- Authorization for Medical Services & Injury Care Protocol – UWIC
- First Fill – Authorization for Prescription Fill (English)
- First Fill – Authorization for Prescription Fill (Spanish)
- First Report of Injury or Illness
- Information on Infiniti HR’s Workers’ Compensation Program
- Master Instructions – State National
- Workers’ Compensation Refusal of Medical Treatment or Observation