FOUR PILLARS | ONE SERVICE
1. Payroll & Tax Filing: FREE for IFA Members!
POS & Time Clock Integration Included
2. State-Specific Human Resources
Employee Handbooks with On-Demand HR Director & Recruiter
3. Employer Mandatory Insurance
10% Workers’ Compensation Savings Guarantee True-Group EPLI
4. Employer Voluntary Insurance
True-Group Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, 401k, etc.
MITIGATE LIABILITY WITH INFINITI!
POWER IN NUMBERS
INFINITI HR is an aggregator, the Professional Employer Organization designed for franchisors, franchisees and suppliers throughout all fifty states. INFINITI HR is recognized for the exceptional ability to support employer standards, mitigate employer risk & liability while providing superior economies of scale and purchasing power for companies of all sizes. By definition, a client company of INFINITI HR does not pay wages, employer taxes or selected employer-related insurance under their own EIN; the client company pays for a “Business Service.” The “Business Service” becomes source of the wage, classified as one line-item in a general ledger. For franchisors, franchisees and suppliers, shielding the asset from employer liability while gaining access into True-Group Master Polices is most appealing. A Professional Employer Organization is not a basic payroll provider; a basic payroll provider is not liable as the Employer of Record. INFINITI HR is the leading Professional Employer Organization designed specifically for franchises.
1. How do you provide economies of scale and purchasing power to labor costs? What is your bottom line cost of labor?
2. Does each franchisee have to open-brokerage mandated insurances, (such as Workers’ Compensation & EPLI) through individual underwriting based on their current size and history or do they have access into a Rebate Savings Program or a Master True-Group Policy in effort to mitigate risk & cost?
3. How do you proactively manage the burden of increasing employer regulations? Do you or your employees manage non-revenue generating work in-house?
4. How do you differentiate your brand standard from competitors in your territory? How do you mitigate the cost of turnover?Do you have an On-Demand HR Director and Recruitment Process Outsourcing? How do you attract & retain top talent? Do you have state-specific compliant HR for Employee Handbooks, Offer Letters, Terminations, etc.?
5. How do you currently outsource non-revenue generating work? Do you currently pay employee wages + taxes to manage such responsibilities in-house while being solely liable under your own company?
TIMES HAVE CHANGED. SO SHOULD YOUR HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT.
*INFINITI HR retains the sole right to accept or deny any franchisor, any franchisee and/or any entity of any kind at any juncture. INFINITI HR is not a standardized payroll service. Clients of any size and scope must receive approval to gain access into the aggregated pool. Acceptance into INFINITI HR subject to a risk evaluation at the sole discretion of INFINITI HR. Savings Guarantee based in part on aggregate cost of labor compared to identical services. This material does not include any offer or sale of any insurance product. Only vetted licensed agents from INFINITI HR offer and sell insurance products. Terms and conditions may apply and can be changed or cancelled with or without notice. INFINITI HR is The Professional Employer Organization for Franchises©. Copyright © 2013 INFINITI HR. INFINITI HR, the INFINITI HR logo, The Professional Employer Organization for Franchises is copyright of INFINITI HR. Any use without expressed written consent is strictly prohibited.