Date: February 17, 2021
Location: Corporate Headquarters, Burtonsville, MD, US
Job Number: 016
About Our Company
INFINITI HR is an Inc. 5000 firm providing human capital management solutions to diverse companies throughout all 50 states. This Professional Employer Organization specializes in payroll, human resources, recruitment and selection, benefits administration and compliance management services for national franchises and mid-sizes businesses. INFINITI HR plays a direct role in the attraction and retention of top talent for its clients.
Apply to join INFINITI HR! INFINITI HR is an employer of choice throughout the country, providing exceptional compensation, superior benefits, and exciting opportunities for advancement in a growing company.
Employee Benefits – Wellness Program Champion / Coordinator
Are you currently employed but dissatisfied with where you’re at? Are you “in transition” and tired of the same-old / same-old job listings? Why not see if you have what it takes to join the INFINITI HR team?
INFINITI HR is a premier human resources outsourcing firm that’s positioning itself for explosive nationwide growth. Our clients – hundreds of small to mid-sized businesses around the country – are able to improve their profitability through time savings and their access to our HR experts, products and services.
If you’re looking to contribute your skills at a company that cares about its employees and wants to offer you a “career” instead of just a “job”, let’s have a conversation. In addition to competitive pay, INFINITI HR provides employees with:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- HSA / FSA
- 401(k) with company match and immediate vesting
- 15 days of Paid Time Off
- Seven Paid Holidays
Plus, access to additional benefits (paid for by you, if you chose to enroll):
- Dependent Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Short-term disability insurance
- Numerous other voluntary coverage options
INFINITI HR services hundreds of business clients with over 40,000 employees. As part of our large company benefits each clients’ employees can participate in, our Wellness Program offers indemnity health coverage, health coaching, unlimited telemedicine, nutrition DNA screening, and a multitude of online learning modules. The primary focus of this Wellness Program Champion / Manager role is complete responsibility for: communication of the Wellness Plan to clients via email and one-on-one phone/virtual presentations, management of all aspects of premium deductions and claim payments (done through our payroll system), answer employee enrollment questions, interface with the plan carrier (administrator), and more. The ability to manage work volume in an intelligent and focused manner will be central to your success. Requirements: Strong administrative skills and experience, accurate numerical data entry skills, excellent communication and customer service skills. Additional ideal experience would include the ability to navigate in payroll system databases with confidence.
Value You’ll Need to Provide
- Knowledge of payroll tax calculation principles
- Familiarity with how benefit plans are offered through IRS 125 plans
- Ability and confidence to work with payroll data files
- Work with payroll specialists on issues regarding paycheck deductions
- Be responsible for employee additions and terminations in the Payroll system and with carrier
- Confident and professional customer service skills, for dealing with clients and employees
- Comfort with ‘warm sales’ explaining the program to INFINITI HR’s existing clients (increasing Plan participation is a key part of this role, but it is not a cold calling sales job)
- Research and resolve escalated employee issues with insurers and draft responses with guidance from Benefits Manager as needed.
- Provide exceptional customer service experience to all clients and employees of those clients.
Qualifications INFINITI HR is Looking For
- Associate’s Degree or Significant Job-Related Studies.
- At least two years of experience in a Benefits Specialist or related role, in a high-volume workload environment.
- Demonstrated success in a Customer Service role (internal or client-facing).
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills