Date: February 17, 2021
Location: Corporate Headquarters, Burtonsville, MD, US
Job Number: 015
About Our Company
INFINITI HR is an Inc. 5000 firm providing human capital management solutions to diverse companies throughout all 50 states. This Professional Employer Organization specializes in payroll, human resources, recruitment and selection, benefits administration and compliance management services for national franchises and mid-sizes businesses. INFINITI HR plays a direct role in the attraction and retention of top talent for its clients.
Apply to join INFINITI HR! INFINITI HR is an employer of choice throughout the country, providing exceptional compensation, superior benefits, and exciting opportunities for advancement in a growing company.
Employee Benefits – Billing & Enrollment Specialist
Are you currently employed but dissatisfied with where you’re at? Are you “in transition” and tired of the same-old / same-old job listings? Why not see if you have what it takes to join the INFINITI HR team?
INFINITI HR is a premier human resources outsourcing firm that’s positioning itself for explosive nationwide growth. Our clients – hundreds of small to mid-sized businesses around the country – are able to improve their profitability through time savings and their access to our HR experts, products and services.
If you’re looking to contribute your skills at a company that cares about its employees and wants to offer you a “career” instead of just a “job”, let’s have a conversation. In addition to competitive pay, INFINITI HR provides employees with:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- HSA / FSA
- 401(k) with company match and immediate vesting
- 15 days of Paid Time Off
- Seven Paid Holidays
Plus, access to additional benefits (paid for by you, if you chose to enroll):
- Dependent Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Short-term disability insurance
- Numerous other voluntary coverage options
INFINITI HR services hundreds of business clients, many with different employee benefit plans. The primary focus of this Billing & Enrollment Specialist role is to create an exceptional enrollment experience for our clients and their staff, along with ensuring 100% accuracy of all aspects of the benefits financials (premiums, deductions, audits, etc.). The ability to manage work volume in an intelligent and focused manner will be central to your success. Requirements: Strong administrative skills and experience, accurate numerical data entry skills, excellent communication and customer service skills. Additional ideal experience would include the ability to navigate in HRIS Databases with confidence.
Value You’ll Need to Provide
- Responsible for ensuring multi-employer benefit plans are administered correctly and efficiently while adhering to deadlines of the plans.
- Analyze and prepare monthly insurance carrier remittances along with check requests.
- Audit benefit deductions and remittances.
- Work with payroll specialists on issues regarding paycheck deductions or termination of employees or clients.
- Be responsible for employee additions and terminations in the HRIS system and with carriers.
- Interaction with multiple benefits vendors and carriers and their online portals.
- Provide functional guidance and direction to employees and clients on benefit offerings from Infiniti HR or the client.
- Respond directly to clients’ employees regarding medical, dental, vision, and other insurance plans.
- Be involved in the preparation of written employee communications, plan employee communication meetings and presentations as it pertains to renewals and new business.
- Research and resolve escalated employee issues with insurers and draft responses with guidance from Benefits Manager as needed.
- Coordinate new client onboarding process with Sales and Payroll as it pertains to the benefits.
- Provide exceptional customer service experience to all clients and employees of those clients.
Qualifications INFINITI HR is Looking for
- Associate’s Degree or Significant Job-Related Studies.
- At least two years of robust experience in a full-spectrum Benefits Specialist role, in a high-volume workload environment.
- Demonstrated success in a Customer Service role (internal or client-facing).
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
"*" indicates required fields