Date: February 17, 2021
Location: Corporate Headquarters, Burtonsville, MD, US
Job Number: 017
About Our Company
INFINITI HR is an Inc. 5000 firm providing human capital management solutions to diverse companies throughout all 50 states. This Professional Employer Organization specializes in payroll, human resources, recruitment and selection, benefits administration and compliance management services for national franchises and mid-sizes businesses. INFINITI HR plays a direct role in the attraction and retention of top talent for its clients.
Apply to join INFINITI HR! INFINITI HR is an employer of choice throughout the country, providing exceptional compensation, superior benefits, and exciting opportunities for advancement in a growing company.
Bilingual Payroll Specialist
Are you currently employed but dissatisfied with where you’re at? Are you “in transition” and tired of the same-old / same-old job listings? Why not see if you have what it takes to join the INFINITI HR team?
INFINITI HR is a premier human resources outsourcing firm that’s positioning itself for explosive nationwide growth. Our clients – hundreds of small to mid-sized businesses around the country – are able to improve their profitability through time savings and their access to our HR experts, products and services.
If you’re looking to contribute your skills at a company that cares about its employees and wants to offer you a “career” instead of just a “job”, let’s have a conversation. In addition to competitive pay, INFINITI HR provides employees with:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- HSA / FSA
- 401(k) with company match and immediate vesting
- 15 days of Paid Time Off
- Seven Paid Holidays
Plus, access to additional benefits (paid for by you, if you chose to enroll):
- Dependent Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Short-term disability insurance
- Numerous other voluntary coverage options
For an analytical person with a customer service mindset, INFINITI HR has a fast-paced and challenging opening as a Bilingual Payroll Specialist at our Burtonsville location (convenient to Anne Arundel and Howard Counties).
Working closely with our clients, our Payroll Specialists are the first line of service delivery, receiving and appropriately processing any information, forms or other documents submitted by a client contact that applies to payroll processing or general service delivery. This role is responsible for the accurate and timely processing of client payrolls, including computing withholdings and deductions associated with net earnings.
Value You’ll Need to Provide
- Performing daily payroll department operational duties that includes but is not limited to new hire set up, direct deposit set up, deduction set up, worksite employee status changes, worksite employee terminations
- Proactively managing workflows for assigned customers to ensure all payroll transactions are processed with accuracy and in a timely manner
- Accurately inputting payroll data using standard quality control measures, including but not limited to our prior payroll register(s) verification, reconciliation and approval processes
- Communicating termination of employment information to Benefits Department, as applicable, for state continuation and/or COBRA processing
- Maintaining a full understanding of proper taxation of employer paid benefits, establishing deductions, billing accordingly
- Providing functional guidance and exceptional customer service experience to all clients and employees of those clients
Qualifications INFINITI HR is Looking for
- 1 – 3 years of applicable payroll processing experience, preferably in a multi-state and multi-client environment or 1-3 years of multi-client customer service experience, in a professional services environment, or any similar combination of education and experience, CPP designation a plus
- Bilingual – English, Spanish
- An intermediate understanding of general payroll administration and federal/state labor laws including FLSA fact sheets and state specific wage & hour law resources
- Strong HRIS experience, preferably in PRISM
- Demonstrated success in a Customer Service role (internal or client-facing)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
"*" indicates required fields