Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Information We Collect:
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Infiniti HR website. On some pages, you can make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Additional company information
The Way We Use Information:
- We use the information you provide about yourself when requesting a quote, only to prepare that quote. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that process.
- We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
- We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website. For example, we may tell an outside consultant that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
- Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at 866-552-6360 or send us an email at email@example.com.