Infiniti HR is the one point of contact local service model. Franchisees are provided a local partner for payroll, human resources and Fortune 500® level true-group benefits of choice designed specific to each unit, location and market. Franchisees of any size and scope can customize the solution best suited for them, including the much anticipated customizable PEO designed specifically for franchises of any size, in any state!
Our dedication to reduce franchisee labor costs and mitigate owner liability is evident in each custom franchise solution:
- Infiniti HR provides access into a customizable professional employer organization, unique to the franchise community. We provide the most affordable and customizable payroll, HR, Fortune 500® level true-group benefits of choice and regulatory compliance management services designed specifically for each unit, location and market.
- Infiniti HR breaks apart every labor cost in a transparent reporting model. We pride ourselves through full transparency in our customizable platforms so that our clients do not pay for services they don’t need. No ‘one-size-fits-all’ programs or cookie-cutter packages designed for large corporations or confusing percentage of gross payroll fees. Simplicity for the franchisee is key with Infiniti HR.
- Infiniti HR allows franchisees to pick and choose their carrier partner with fully insured true-group platforms or self-insured customized wraps for clients that value the captive solution.
- Infiniti HR provides a local one point of contact for all service support, not an 800 line service center.
The most successful franchisees consistently reduce costs and increase profit by customizing their human resources specific to their industry and market. Every business owner has unique goals and variables specific to their business. Rely on a one point of contact HR business partner that specializes in your industry. At Infiniti HR, we believe human resources should not be standardized. The payroll system and statutory compliance management needed for a restaurant franchisee in California is completely different when compared to the HR infrastructure and benefits needed for a senior care franchisee in Florida. Don’t be just a number with other payroll companies that service large corporations; work with the small business franchise partner that specializes in small business franchises.
Call the Infiniti HR Franchise Division at 623-455-6234 to learn more about the Infiniti HR Savings Guarantee.
Reduce costs and improve efficiency:
- Cloud-Based Payroll Portal: Designed Specifically for Franchises
- 941, 940 Tax Deposits
- W-2’s and 1099
- State Unemployment Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Wage Garnishments and Tax Levies
- Direct Deposits
- Integrated Time and Attendance System
- Employment Tax Credits
- Professional Employer Organization Protection (PEO)
- Administrative Services Outsourcing (ASO)
Franchisors rely on our ISG system, the industry’s true-savings guarantee, providing the most affordable nationwide discount program available to all eligible franchisees. Our Infiniti HR Savings Guarantee provides a proactive, quantifiable system to compare to any other payroll/HR/benefits solution.
Increase purchasing power and economies of scale:
- Fortune 500® Caliber True-Group Benefits
- National Group Insurance Pool with “A” Rated Carriers
- Health: (PPO, HMO, POS, HSA/HRA)
- Dental, Vision and Life Insurance Packages
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) Customization
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Perk Program
- Health Savings Accounts
- Reduce and Contain Renewal Costs
- Full Benefits Administration
Infiniti HR is the industry’s most affordable and fully customizable HR solution that tailors specific to the needs of the franchisee in each industry, market and location. Infiniti HR provides a local one point of contact HR manager for all clients, regardless of location or size.
Do what you do best, outsource the rest:
- Reduce Non-Revenue Generating Work
- Local HR One Point of Contact
- HR Administration and Consulting
- Employee Handbooks and Templates
- Employee Training and Development
- Recruiting, Staffing and Selection
- Integrated Payroll/HR /Benefits Cloud Portal
- Regulatory Compliance with IRS, COBRA, HIPPA, OSHA, FLSA, EEOC, ERISA, PPACA, etc.
- Reduce Administrative Burden
- Attract and Retain Top Talent
- Improve Return on Human Capital
Mitigate risk and minimize liability:
- Employment Records and Claims Administration
- Proactive Loss Control Specialist
- Customized Safety Manuals
- State Unemployment Rate Stabilization
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance
- Comprehensive Regulatory Compliance Management
- HR Policies and Procedures Customization
- Stabilize Variable Employer Costs
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to reduce costs and mitigate liability with the HR partner designed for small business franchises.
**Please note Infiniti HR prides itself in providing the most affordable and transparent packages specifically tailored to each franchisee. With customized analyses specific to each franchisee, costs can vary depending on company size, industry and risk. Acceptance into Infiniti HR is subject to a risk evaluation. This material does not include any offer or sale of any insurance product. All insurance products will be offered and sold only through the trusted advisor we recommend to the franchisee after such customized analysis. Only our licensed agents offer and sell insurance products.**