Date: April 15, 2020
Location: Corporate HQ, Burtonsville, MD, US
Job Number: 013
About Our Company
INFINITI HR is an INC.5000 firm providing Human Capital Management solutions to diverse companies throughout all 50 states. This Professional Employer Organization specializes in Payroll, Human Resources, Recruitment & Selection, Benefits Administration and Compliance Management services for national franchises and mid-sizes businesses. INFINITI HR plays a direct role in the attraction and retention of top talent for its clients.
Apply to join INFINITI HR! INFINITI HR is an employer of choice throughout the country, providing exceptional compensation, superior benefits and exciting opportunities for advancement in a growing company. Inquire about the INFINITI HR Flex Schedule Program, providing Sales Assistants autonomy to tailor their work schedule to fit their unique preferences. In addition to a generous hourly rate of pay, INFINITI HR provides Sales Assistants the opportunity to earn monthly bonuses, incentive pay, company paid travel and a chance to be invited to its annual Award Vacation, President’s Club. INFINITI HR Team Members that exceed expectations are provided a company paid Award Vacation every year to an international destination as a member of President’s Club.
At INFINITI HR, the foundation of our business is customer service. We measure success by the clients’ level of satisfaction. We provide services with a relentless pursuit of providing superior quality customer service and a commitment to exceed our clients’ expectations. This impact to a company’s profitability has led to our prestigious standing as one of the top PEOs in the nation. As a premier human resources solutions provider, INFINITI HR can also be the best place to advance and shape your career.
Commitment – Innovation – Teamwork – Accountability – Fun & Adventure
INFINITI HR is currently searching for a Payroll Manager to work closely with our payroll team, overseeing the efficiency of payroll procedures and accuracy of payroll processing. In addition to the functions of the payroll specialist, the Payroll Manager will delegate new accounts to team members and offer support when needed. The Payroll Manager will work closely with the implementation department offering support with new client set up and the transition to payroll, interacting with all departments to ensure the client’s needs are met.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Leadership – Desire and demonstrated ability to effectively hire, motivate, coach, train, mentor, evaluate, and develop staff per company values and team goals. Can lead by example and remain positive, professional, and patient with customers, direct reports, co-workers, partners, vendors, and worksite employees at all times.
- Planning & Organization – Ability to effectively manage people and processes; to delegate appropriately and lead the work, not do the work. Skilled at planning, organizing, directing, and measuring with a commitment to meeting time sensitive deadlines.
- Client Service – Able to execute careful and appropriate word and language choice in working with customers to effectively balance professionalism with empathy with interactions at all levels; customers, partners, vendors, and co-workers. Presents self as professional and approachable, with an ability to relate and interact with customer contacts in a consultative manner.
- Critical Thinking – Demonstrates effective decision making and sound judgement. Ability to think quick and solve quickly in a fast-paced environment. Ability to analyze information, evaluate results, and implement the best solution to solve problems or challenges.
- Sensitivity to problems or challenges – The ability to identify when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong, with the skill to effectively communicate with stakeholders in a professional, consultative manner.
- Must be flexible and accessible – Able to adjust work schedule to meet customer or other business need as necessary. Able to adapt to, excel in, and manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional comprehension, communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills – That positively benefits interactions with clients, vendors, partners and co-workers at all levels.
- Solid knowledge of payroll processing and HRIS best practices.
- 4+ years of applicable payroll administration/processing (multi-state) experience, preferably in a multi-customer service-oriented environment, or
- 2+ years of payroll supervision experience, and
- 1-3 years of multi-client customer service experience, in a professional services environment, or any similar combination of education and experience; or any appropriate combination of the above.
- An intermediate to advanced understanding of general payroll administration and federal/state labor laws including FLSA fact sheets and state specific wage & hour law resources. Payroll Certification; FCP and/or CPP preferred.
- Good working knowledge of federal and state tax laws that affect payroll processing.
- Computer skills, with a good working knowledge of the primary Microsoft Office programs, payroll processing and HRIS software.
- Ability to successfully pass a background check and other pre-employment screening.
We offer comprehensive Fortune 500® level benefits including 100% employer paid medical, dental, vision, disability, coverage, life insurance, 401(k) and three weeks of paid time off (PTO) during your first year of employment! To work at INFINITI HR is to be part of an HR firm that provides the highest caliber of solutions to clients nationwide, a dynamic and team-oriented atmosphere in which to best use your skills and talents.