IT Support Specialist
Date: June 21, 2022
Location: HQ, Burtonsville, MD, US
Job Number: 018
About Our Company
INFINITI HR is an INC.5000 firm providing Human Capital Management solutions to diverse companies throughout all 50 states. This Professional Employer Organization specializes in Payroll, Human Resources, Recruitment & Selection, Benefits Administration and Compliance Management services for national franchises and mid-sizes businesses. INFINITI HR plays a direct role in the attraction and retention of top talent for its clients.
Apply to join INFINITI HR! INFINITI HR is an employer of choice throughout the country, providing exceptional compensation, superior benefits and exciting opportunities for advancement in a growing company. Inquire about the INFINITI HR Flex Schedule Program, providing Sales Assistants autonomy to tailor their work schedule to fit their unique preferences. In addition to a generous hourly rate of pay, INFINITI HR provides Sales Assistants the opportunity to earn monthly bonuses, incentive pay, company paid travel and a chance to be invited to its annual Award Vacation, President’s Club. INFINITI HR Team Members that exceed expectations are provided a company paid Award Vacation every year to an international destination as a member of President’s Club.
Who We Are:
We are a premier human resources solutions provider and a great place to advance and shape your career. We strive to embody our values in everything we do:
Commitment – Innovation – Teamwork – Accountability – Fun & Adventure
Due to company growth, INFINITI HR is currently searching for a Claims and Insurance Coordinator to join our team. We offer amazing benefits: medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401(k), and more. INFINITI HR is an HR firm that provides the highest caliber of solutions to clients, and a flexible and fun work environment in our Burtonsville, Maryland location.
Are you currently employed but dissatisfied with where you’re at? Are you “in transition” and tired of the same-old / same-old job listings? Why not see if you have what it takes to join the Infiniti HR team?
Infiniti HR is a premier Human Resources outsourcing firm that’s positioning itself for explosive nationwide growth. Our clients – hundreds of small to mid-sized businesses around the country – are able to improve their profitability through time savings and their access to our HR experts, products and services.
If you’re looking to contribute your skills at a company that cares about its employees and wants to offer you a “career” instead of just a “job”, let’s have a conversation. In addition to competitive pay, Infiniti HR provides employees with:
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Life Insurance
• Long-term disability insurance
• HSA / FSA
• 401(k) with company match and immediate vesting
• 15 days of Paid Time Off
• Seven Paid Holidays
Plus, access to additional benefits (paid for by you, if you chose to enroll):
• Dependent Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
• Short-term disability insurance
• Numerous other voluntary coverage options
Value You’ll Need To Provide:
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve level one and two problems for internal users. Provide one-on-one end user problem resolutions in person, over the phone for both internal and remote users.
- Provide system accessibility to all internal users with minimal downtime.
- Manage computer software/hardware inventory including maintenance, upgrades, and replacement when necessary.
- Maintain copiers, printers, phone system, computers, networks, postage, and check sealers.
- Administer all user and group system setup, new users accounts, changes to user accounts and termination of accounts when necessary.
- Identify gaps and deliver computer support and training for internal staff, and responsible for training staff on all applications, including cybersecurity awareness and defense.
- Propose, create, and maintain forms, tools, documentation, and resources that add value to internal operations and quality control. This includes but is not limited to Standard Operating Procedures and system usage guides.
- Assist and maintain company websites and software applications.
- Conduct all business in a professional and ethical manner to service customers and increase goodwill & profit to the company.
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with our outsourced IT support, particularly the Help Desk.
- Provide back-up support to the HRIS team, assisting with Payroll imports, set up and troubleshooting as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications INFINITI HR is Looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related field preferred or Significant Job-Related Studies.
- 2-5 years of applicable IT experience, in a PEO/ASO role preferred.
- Advanced computer skills, with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office® 365 programs and administration, and payroll/HRIS software.
- Working knowledge of relational database management and administration.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with a multiple client, multiple employers or high-volume service environment is preferred (i.e. PEO, ASO, HRO or BPO).
Sound good? Great! Take the next step:
This is an in-office position based out of our Burtonsville, MD office. For more information about our company, please visit our website infinitihr.com. If you believe this would be the right position for you, please submit your resume using the button below, and our recruiting specialist will be in touch with qualified candidates regarding the next steps!