The HRIS Specialist position is responsible for the setup, training, and customer service processes related to client access and the use of PRISM and other endorsed platforms.
Value you’ll need to provide:
- An eagerness to learn and grow, as well as having an obsession for quality client service
- Being a team player in a mission-focused department whose mantra is “Excellence Matters!”
- An ability to work with clients in a consultative, patient, and guiding manner, while applying a sense of urgency as appropriate or warranted
- Being comfortable with handling calls from clients and/or sales team to participate in report development, Time Clock installation, GL buildup, or system access or upkeep.
- Assist System Administrators with system-wide client and or internal configuration maintenance, distribution, and set-up
- Provide support to all internal departments, assisting with internal training, SOPs, and communication
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with our HRIS provider, and other partners and/or endorsed platforms
Qualifications INFINITI HR is looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or education and experience equivalent in human resources or administrative services related field
- Two to five years of applicable HRIS experience or two or more years experience in PEO/ASO or HR Consulting role
- An intermediate understanding of general payroll administration and federal/state labor laws
- Good computer skills, with a good working knowledge of the primary Microsoft Office programs, payroll processing, and HRIS software (Prism HR ideally, but not required)
- Ability to successfully pass a background check
- Experience with multiple clients, multiple employers, multiple state or high-volume customer service environments is preferred, ie, PEO, ASO, HRO, BPO
- Detailed-oriented with a high level of accuracy
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Sound good? Great! Take the next step:
This is a hybrid position based out of our Burtonsville, Maryland office. For more information about our company, please visit our website InfinitiHR.com. If you believe this would be the right position for you, please submit your resume along with any additional information that will convince us that you should be part of our amazing team.