Date: April 19, 2014
Location: National Alliance Division, Scottsdale, AZ, US
Job Number: 007
An INFINITI HR, a Sales Assistant demonstrates high-level consultative, coordinating and administrating skills through knowledge in the areas of payroll, taxes, human resources, worker’s compensation, benefits and regulatory compliance management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Travel to attend company sponsored conventions, tradeshows, seminars, marketing conferences, symposiums, charitable events required. *Please note this opportunity requires that the candidate is able to travel to company sponsored events throughout the country. If you would be unable to travel to company-paid events, please do not apply.
- Display business maturity in ability to consistently use a high-level, professional consultative processes to recommend solutions specific to each client.
- Effectively support and manage his/her assigned Coordinator, Associate District Manager, (ADM,) National Alliance Partners, Consultants and marketing team.
- Maintain accurate records of all activities
- Develop relationships with INFINITI HR alliance partners nationwide.
- Attends and participates in company meetings.
- Provide accurate paperwork necessary to start new clients efficiently and effectively. Develop a business plan with the Division Manager and Vice President detailing activities to be followed during the fiscal year.
- Meet and exceed service excellence quota.
- Prospect his/her entire district through individual efforts such as; phone canvassing, foot canvassing, vertical marketing, direct mail, tradeshows, conventions, training symposiums, developing client referrals.
- Responsible for representing INFINITI HR with knowledge and professionalism at every juncture.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Experience and track record is taken into consideration for each applicant.
- Uncapped bonuses
- Expense Account
- Laptop computer
- Comprehensive True-Group Fortune 500® level benefits offering include medical, dental, vision, disability coverage and life insurance
- Training Program
- Monthly bonuses, incentives and sales contests
- Company paid travel and…
- INFINITI HR President’s Club, the gold standard in the industry. INFINITI HR President’s Club is unlike any other travel experience, known throughout the country and reserved only for the best of the best associates that thrive in a meritocracy. INFINITI HR takes every President’s Club qualifier and his/her guest to an international 5 Star destination every year.
Strong prospecting, presentation, and conceptual prospecting, administrative and management support skills with the ability to achieve and exceed assigned service excellence quota. Display maturity, competitiveness and outstanding work ethic, as well as proper business etiquette.
High School Diploma required. Bachelors’ degree a plus.
Energetic, Inspiring & Motivated Self-Starter with superior work ethic required. Strong communication skills required. Basic proficiency in Microsoft applications required. Proficiency in supporting a strategic service excellence plan to continually exceed assigned quota required. Ability to assist management and team associates with a variety of projects. Experience with payroll, benefits and HR not required.
Start Date: 4/20/14