INFINITI HR is an INC.5000 firm providing Human Capital Management solutions to diverse companies throughout all 50 states. This Professional Employer Organization specializes in Payroll, Human Resources, Recruitment & Selection, Benefits Administration and Compliance Management services for national franchises and mid-sizes businesses. INFINITI HR plays a direct role in the attraction and retention of top talent for its clients.
Apply to join INFINITI HR! INFINITI HR is an employer of choice throughout the country, providing exceptional compensation, superior benefits and exciting opportunities for advancement in a growing company. Inquire about the INFINITI HR Flex Schedule Program, providing Sales Assistants autonomy to tailor their work schedule to fit their unique preferences. In addition to a generous hourly rate of pay, INFINITI HR provides Sales Assistants the opportunity to earn monthly bonuses, incentive pay, company paid travel and a chance to be invited to its annual Award Vacation, President’s Club. INFINITI HR Team Members that exceed expectations are provided a company paid Award Vacation every year to an international destination as a member of President’s Club.
INFINITI HR is currently hiring for the following positions:
Job Purpose: Support West Division Office located in Scottsdale, AZ. Gain comprehensive professional experience in a variety of competencies including marketing, sales, project management, communication, event planning, public speaking, public policy and Human Resources. Contribute to strategic training programs and corporate-sponsored events. *Please note, the Sales Assistant position requires an ability to travel to company-paid and company-sponsored events that take place throughout the country, including conventions, conferences, tradeshows, charities, etc.
List of Equipment the person should be familiar with or will have to utilize while performing job tasks:
- Telephones & Smartphones
- Computers & Peripherals
- WiFi / IT
- Fax / Scanners / Cloud Portals
- Microsoft Office Applications at entry – intermediate level
Objective: Sales Assistants are responsible for supporting the day to day administrative functions for the West Division based in Scottsdale, AZ. Sales Assistants must support an innovative, dynamic and impassioned sales & marketing infrastructure. Sales Assistants might need to travel to assist INFINITI HR representatives at corporate events.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiastic, organized, efficient, passionate and humble.
- Well-groomed professional appearance.
- An individual that values a Meritocracy, productivity-based culture.
- An individual that thrives in a non-micro managed environment. Self-starter preferred.
- An independent thinker that values autonomy, creativity and prefers to travel on occasion to company-sponsored events.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist Team Members with a variety of evolving marketing campaigns, projects, national partnerships, company-sponsored events including conventions, conferences, tradeshows, etc.
- Assist Team Members with various operational and marketing projects including social media.
- Assist INFINITI HR representatives at tradeshows, conferences, corporate events, etc.
- Office equipment maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Assist Team Members with various administration and marketing projects.
- Demonstrate good two-way communication skills with other team members.
- Develop positive rapport with all team members, treating all with dignity and respect.
- Keep office and desk area organized. Keep client files organized.
Add’l General Administrative Duties
- Answer Phones
- Respond to Manager’s requests with urgency and enthusiasm.
- Assist with any shipping and receiving needs.
Skills / Requirements
Skills: Strong communication and organizational skills. Display maturity, competitiveness and autonomy with an outstanding work ethic and proper business etiquette.
High School Diploma required.
Energetic, Inspiring and motivated self-starter with superior work ethic required. Strong communication skills required. Basic proficiency in Microsoft applications required. Proficiency in supporting a strategic service excellence plan to continually exceed assigned quota required. Ability to assist management and team associates with a variety of projects. Experience with payroll, benefits and HR not required.
The greatest asset of our organization is our people, our culture of an impassioned noble force who inspire people, empower organizations of all sizes and change the world. We are inspired by dynamic, self-motivated, independent individuals who wish to lead epic lives and want to provide exceptional experiences for all our clients. Please take a moment to provide brief answers in the questionnaire included in the application. We want to know about you; there are no wrong answers!
Job Type: Full Time
Pay Cycle: Hourly
Hours Per Week: 40
Number of Positions: 1
This job doesn’t accept remote applications.