Date: March 7, 2016
Location: Burtonsville, MD, US
Payroll Implementation & Services Specialist
Job Number: 0013
At Infiniti HR, the foundation of our business is customer service. We measure success by the clients’ level of satisfaction. We provide services with a relentless pursuit of providing superior quality customer service and a commitment to exceed our clients’ expectations. This impact to a company’s profitability has led to our prestigious standing as one of the top PEOs in the nation. As a premier human resources solutions provider, Infiniti HR can also be the best place to advance and shape your career.
Commitment – Innovation – Teamwork – Accountability – Fun & Adventure
The Payroll Implementation & Services Specialist is responsible for the effective transition of new clients from sales to service. This role is primarily responsible for establishing service credibility and creating a quality relationship with all new clients and their designated contacts. The goal is to provide internal operations with the best opportunity to satisfy all expectations set during the sales cycle, with an emphasis on an accurate first payroll.
The Payroll Implementation & Services Specialist must have a vision for making the PEO Service experience as organized and seamless as possible, with a dedication to quality client service and an ability to approach system use in a consultative manner. Driven to continuously add measurable value to our clients and strategic partners, the Implementation & Services Specialist is expected to perform all duties in accordance with the company’s mission, goals and value proposition.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works proactively with all Infiniti sales representatives to ensure new client information received is clear and achievable. Participates in weekly sales conference calls or other collaborative sessions with the sales team related to new client service.
- Receives processed new client packages and prepares for setup. Communicates with Department Heads to prepare for first payroll run and introduction of single point of contact per service type.
- Schedules and conducts welcome calls to all identified clients contacts, ahead of first payroll run. Assists the Director of Operations and other Department Heads in clarifying service expectations and collecting any missing information necessary for payroll processing, benefits plan set up or enrollments and HR service delivery.
- Coordinates with new clients, upon request, the collection of worksite employee new hire packets. Provides compliance consultation to new client contact as needed (I9s). Consults with the HR service team for compliance support.
- Creates and follows a standard checklist of items, with standard deadlines, to collect and/or verify with a client contact ahead of the first payroll run. This includes but is not limited to existing employee deductions (garnishments), Infiniti group benefit enrollments and discussion of urgent service needs.
- Delivers any HRIS support or training clients may need or are in need of. Need for training can be identified or expressed by client OR a member of the Operations/Services team (Payroll, HR or Risk). Ensures that all documented HRP processes can be easily referred to by client contact(s).
- Assists Director with new client set up and existing client configuration maintenance. Relays concerns regarding missing or inconsistent new client information as it relates to proper HRIS set up or proper client use. Serves as main point of contact for initial payroll run(s) as needed.
- Tracks the start of first payroll runs and follows up with trained client contact(s) in regards to questions or challenges with HRIS system.
- Supports customer service quality control with a demonstrated understanding of our team environment. Ensures that voicemail messages and email – out of office reflects an alternate point of contact in an emergency. May be asked to serve as a seamless, transparent back-up to Payroll Specialists or Director of Operations.
We offer comprehensive Fortune 500® level benefits offering, including medical, dental, vision, disability, coverage, life insurance, 401(k) and more. To work at Infiniti HR is to be part of an HR firm that provides the highest caliber of solutions to clients nationwide, a dynamic and team-oriented atmosphere in which to best use your skills and talents.
Start Date: 3/7/16
Apply: For more information about our company, please visit our website InfinitiHR.com. If you believe this would be the right position for you, please submit your resume and our recruiting specialist will be in touch with qualified candidates in regards to the next steps.