Date: May 2014
Location: Burtonsville, MD
Job Number: 008
Do you love working in a fast paced, customer focused environment that rewards initiative, problem solving and exceptional client service? Are you motivated to provide organization and administrative support to multiple leaders and partners, while balancing multiple priorities?
Top PEO, specializing in a broad range of HR consulting services, is looking for an Office Services Coordinator to join their corporate office team, located in Burtonsville, MD.
Why You Want to Work for This PEO:
This position is heavily relied on to support sales, internal operations and client service, providing a wonderful opportunity for skills development and career growth. This company has a reputation for great customer service, competitive pay and generous benefits in a fun, appreciative and rewarding environment.
The position of Office Services Coordinator enjoys a high level of autonomy and directly affect the company’s ability to deliver exceptional service; to client contacts, vendors, partners and employees.
- Secures/maintains vendor and service partner relationships
- Supply and inventory management
- Shipping, receiving, mail, filing and record keeping
- Leadership team administrative support
- Marketing and sales team administrative support
- Client service/operations team administrative support; payroll, benefits, risk management and HR
- Event planning; business development and company sponsored
- Travel planning
Skills / Requirements:
- High school graduate
- At least two years of applicable office or administrative services experience, preferably in or similar to a multi-client environment
- Excellent computer skills, with a strong working knowledge of the primary Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to successfully pass a background check and other pre-employment screening.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills; able to build effective relationships at all levels
- Prior success in adapting to differing personality types amongst a leadership team.
- Enthusiasm, good attitude, trustworthiness, personal integrity and honesty; can be trusted to deal sensitively with confidential information
- Self-motivated, dedicated to grow skills and knowledge
- Customer focused and detail oriented; able to credibly and confidently provide client service
- Flexible and accepting of change
- Ability to work well autonomously and as a team member
- Knowledge of or experience working in the Professional Services/HR outsourcing industry a plus
Start Date: 5/19/14