INFINITI HR is an INC. 5000 firm providing Human Capital Management solutions to companies of all sizes throughout the country. This Professional Employer Organization specializes in Payroll, Human Resources, Recruitment & Selection, Benefits Administration and Regulatory Compliance Management. INFINITI HR creates opportunities for the attraction & retention of top talent across a diverse cohort of businesses ranging from national franchises to local enterprises located throughout all fifty states.
Apply to join INFINITI HR! INFINITI HR is an employer of choice throughout the country, providing exceptional compensation, superior benefits and exciting opportunities for advancement in a growing company. In addition to a generous hourly rate of pay, INFINITI HR provides Interns the opportunity to earn monthly bonuses, incentive pay, company paid travel and a chance to be invited to its annual Award Vacation, President’s Club. INFINITI HR Team Members that exceed expectations are provided a company paid Award Vacation every year to an international destination as a member of President’s Club.
INFINITI HR is currently hiring for the following positions:
Job Purpose: Support West Division Office located in Scottsdale, AZ. Gain comprehensive professional experience in a variety of competencies including marketing, sales, social media, project management, communication, event planning, public speaking, public policy and Human Resources. Contribute to strategic training programs and corporate sponsored events.
Compensation: $10 per hour + Company Paid Travel + Performance Bonuses (when available)
List of Equipment the person should be familiar with or will have to utilize while performing job tasks:
- Telephones & Smartphones
- Computers & Peripherals
- WiFi / IT
- Microsoft Office Applications at entry – intermediate level
- Social Media
Objective: Interns are responsible for supporting the day to day administrative functions for the West Division based in Scottsdale, AZ. Interns must support an innovative, dynamic and impassioned sales and marketing infrastructure. Interns need to be available to assist INFINITI HR representatives at corporate events.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiastic, organized, efficient, passionate and humble.
- Well-groomed professional appearance.
- An associate that thrives in a non-micro managed environment.
- Self-starter a plus.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist Team Members with a variety of evolving marketing campaigns, projects, national partnerships, tradeshows, corporate events, etc.
- Assist Coordinators with various operational and marketing projects including social media. Assist INFINITI HR representatives at tradeshows, conferences, corporate events, etc.Office equipment maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Assist Team Members with various administration and marketing projects. Demonstrate good two-way communication skills with other team members. Develop positive rapport with all team members, treating all with dignity and respect. Keep office and desk area organized. Keep client files organized.
Add’l General Administrative Duties:
- Answer Phones
- Respond to Manager’s requests with urgency and enthusiasm.
- Assist with any shipping and receiving needs.
Skills / Requirements:
Skills: Extroverts with strong communication and organizational skills. Display maturity, competitiveness and outstanding work ethic as well as proper business etiquette in a performance-
based culture.The intern position requires strong communication skills. We would like to encourage candidates to submit a short video to highlight their passion, personality and communication skills.
The greatest asset of our organization is our people, our culture of an impassioned noble force who inspire people, empower organizations of all sizes and change the world. We are inspired by dynamic, self-motivated, independent individuals who wish to lead epic lives and want to provide exceptional experiences for all our clients. Please take a moment to provide brief answers in the questionnaire included in the application. We want to know about you; there are no wrong answers!
Education: No degree required.
Experience: No experience required.
Job Category: Admin / Secretarial
Job Type: Part Time
Pay Cycle: Hourly
Hours Per Week: 20
Number of Positions: 1
This job doesn’t accept remote applications.