Date: January 18, 2018
Location: Burtonsville, MD, US
HRIS Services Specialist
Job Number: 013
At Infiniti HR, the foundation of our business is customer service. We measure success by the clients’ level of satisfaction. We provide services with a relentless pursuit of providing superior quality customer service and a commitment to exceed our clients’ expectations. This impact to a company’s profitability has led to our prestigious standing as one of the top PEOs in the nation. As a premier Human Resources solutions provider, Infiniti HR can also be the best place to advance and shape your career.
Commitment – Innovation – Teamwork – Accountability – Fun & Adventure
The HRIS Specialist is responsible for the setup, training and client services processes related to client access and use of HR Pyramid (HRP), PRISM and other endorsed platforms (such as SAAS) that contribute towards or affect payroll processing/service delivery.
This role is expected to partner with the Implementation, Payroll and HR Services teams to proactively promote, train and manage the use of HRP & PRISM based on stated customer expectations or demonstrated client need. Serves as the liaison between the software provider and the Infiniti operations; works with the software support to see through client requests, identify needs for improvements and receive training on updates/upgrades.
- Conducts training, including developing user procedures, guidelines and documentation. Trains clients on new processes/functionality. Trains new system users.
- Develops and maintains a strong working relationship with our HRIS system provider, including regular communication regarding any updates or best practices.
- Work closely with internal IT, payroll, compensation and benefits teams on cross-functional projects.
- Proactively proposed changes in HRIS system use or policy on needed basis.
- Project management of HRIS related project work and integrations.
- Develop, maintain, and continuously improve the Self Service strategy. Drive the adoption of Employee Self Service (ESS) and Manager Self Service (MSS) functionality within the HRIS solutions through user enhancements, marketing, training, etc.
- Lead the day-to-day relationships with external partner(s) in support of the global HRIS solutions, including routine system maintenance/upgrades, configuration and implementations.
- 2 or more years of experience working in or supporting a multi-client and multi-state HR environment.
- Strong background (2-5 years) in HRIS products and understanding of HR workflow processes or other function requiring work with sensitive information.
- Strong knowledge of federal and state labor laws.
- Flexible and able to prioritize projects and tasks.
- Proficient project management skills with a demonstrated track record of success leading key initiatives from start to finish.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the organization and clearly articulate business needs to internal partners and business vendors.
- Advanced Technical skills focused on troubleshooting.
- HR Pyramid and HR Prism knowledge is a plus.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive data.
We offer comprehensive Fortune 500® level benefits offering, including medical, dental, vision, disability, coverage, life insurance, 401(k) and more. To work at Infiniti HR is to be part of an HR firm that provides the highest caliber of solutions to clients nationwide, a dynamic and team-oriented atmosphere in which to best use your skills and talents.
The next step: For more information about our company, please visit our website www.InfinitiHR.com. If you believe this would be the right position for you, please submit your resume and our recruiting specialist will be in touch with qualified candidates in regards to the next steps.