Benefits of PEO Services
The Professional Employer Organization or PEO, establishes a co-employment relationship with it’s client companies.
In this legal relationship the duties of the employer are divided between the Employer of Record (PEO) and the Employer of Personnel (Client). The Employer of Personnel is responsible for hiring, firing, on-site supervision and all strategic aspects of the business, while INFINITI HR would be responsible for payroll and tax administration, workers’ compensation, unemployment, compliance, benefits and benefit administration.
Businesses today need help managing increasingly complex employee related matters, including employee relations, health benefits, workers’ compensation claims, payroll, payroll tax compliance, and unemployment insurance claims. They contract with INFINITI HR to assume these responsibilities and provide expertise in human resources management. This turn-key system allows our clients to concentrate on the operational and revenue-producing side of its operations. INFINITI HR provides integrated services to effectively manage critical human resource responsibilities and employer risks for clients. INFINITI HR is able to deliver these services by establishing and maintaining a co-employment relationship with the employees at the client’s work site and by contractually assuming certain employer rights, responsibilities, and risk.
“In addition to professionally managing our payroll, human resources and benefits administration, your qualified team responds swiftly and proficiently to our continuing questions and growing pains.– Todd Salvo, Salvo Auto Parts
For your business, INFINITI HR:
- Provides a scalable, turnkey HR solution.
- Provides experienced professionals in HR, benefits, payroll and risk management.
- Assumes certain employment related liabilities.
- Delivers professional assistance with compliance (payroll, OSHA, EEOC).
- Provides secure Internet access to payroll, benefits and personnel data.
- Provides access to professional HR guidance and materials.
- Manages claims.
- Supplies clear, easy-to-read and professionally written employee handbooks, policies, procedures and practices.
- Improves cost control.
- Delivers access to better benefits.
- Reduces turnover.
- Provides quality benefits and recruiting assistance to attract and retain the best employees.
- Provides you more time to focus on your bottom line.
- Gives you the opportunity to grow your business faster.
For your Employees, INFINITI HR:
- Provides access to comprehensive benefits often previously unavailable – 401(k), Section 125 plan, comprehensive insurance benefits, Flexible Spending Plan.
- Delivers on-time and accurate payroll.
- Provides professional assistance with employment-related issues.
- Supplies easy-to-read employee handbooks, policies, procedures and practices.
- Enables more employees to receive statutory protection.
- Improves communication among and between employees.
- Offers up-to-date information on labor regulations, workers’ rights and work site safety.
- Processes claims efficiently and responsively.
- Provides improved access to payroll information, benefits, personnel data, vacation and sick time accrual, and specialized reports.
For Government, INFINITI HR:
- Consolidates multiple companies’ employment tax filings into one.
- Provides more efficient reporting.
- Accelerates collection of taxes.
- Extends access to employee benefits to more workers.
- Provides access to 401(k) retirement savings opportunities to more employees.
- Improves the communication of government requirements and changes to small businesses and their employees.
- Reduces litigation by resolving many problems before they reach court.
- Allows government agencies to reach businesses through a single-employer entity.